Ottawa Carleton Soccer League (Adult Rec & Competitive)
Printable 2019 OCSL Registration Form – Click Here , for mail ins and in person registrations.
BELOW is for 2019 Online Registration – Adult Soccer / Fees : $260, MASTERS DIV 1 at OZ Fields is $350
Early Bird Rates (before April 1st):
Adult: $210 ($50 savings).
MASTERS DIV 1 : $300 ($50 savings)
PAY with Visa, Mastercard, American Express and INTERAC Flash®, from the comfort of your own home ..
There are THREE Steps to Fully Register a Player Online. Please follow the instructions carefully.
1. PAY HERE : https://squareup.com/store/perth-united-soccer-club
[USE PROMO CODE : EARLYBIRD at CHECKOUT (above) to receive a $50 Discount for FULL-TIME PLAYER ONLY, before April 1st. If registering multiple people/House League children with Promo Codes, please register SEPARATELY to use the Promo Code on each Registration]
2. Record your RECEIPT NUMBER from the ABOVE Transaction.
3. FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW, and INSERT YOUR RECEIPT NUMBER in the APPROPRIATE FIELD, as proof of payment.
Payments not received within 24hrs of submitting the online registration form will be cancelled.
Registration Forms not received within 24hr of submitting a payment will be cancelled.
After PAYMENT, FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
This Registration Form, and the statement below, as well as the Waiver, must be read, signed and dated with payment made. For online registrations, pressing the SUBMIT button means you have read and agree to the Waiver and that all information included is correct.
In consideration of the acceptance of my child/ward’s membership to House League, I, the guardian/parent, agree as follows:
1. I understand that they cannot play until after this registration form has been validated and the registration data has been entered in The Ontario
Soccer Association’s computerized registration system.
2. I have reviewed the Waiver (click here) and my signature affixed hereto, or by Checking the Terms box online, indicates my agreement with such waiver.
3. I have read the Club Code of Conduct (click here) and my signature affixed hereto, or by Checking the Terms box online, indicates my agreement with such Club Code of Conduct.
4. I am aware of the Perth United Soccer Club and House League bylaws, policies, rules and regulations and agree to abide by them and to be bound by
5. I accept sole responsibility for our personal possessions and athletic equipment.
By signing and dating (or submitting online) this form you agree that you have registered and will be bound to by this Legal Agreement even if you have not read this agreement.