Competitive Youth Division (Boys & Girls 8-18yrs)
Registering for the 2021 ERSL Competitive teams means that your child has been accepted onto the team roster of one of our competitive coaches. Contact them directly, if you are unsure.
2021 Projected Teams
U10B (2012/2011) – Mike Smith
U16G (2006/2005) – Tristyn Kaitt, Manager : Lynn Marsh
BELOW is for 2021 Online Registration – Competitive ERSL / Fees : $250
$100 Due immediately
$50 Due before the start of Season One
$100 Due before the start of Season Two
PLEASE submit a registration form for each participant in your household.
1. PAYMENT Required first : Perth United Soccer Club Store
2. THEN FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW. Record your order number and insert in the appropriate field below.
NOTE : If you are a JUMPSTART or BURSARY Recipient enter your Application Approval Number (ON# in the ORDER Field)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
This Registration Form, and the statement below, as well as the Waiver, must be read, signed and dated with payment made. For online registrations, pressing the SUBMIT button means you have read and agree to the Waiver and that all information included is correct.
In consideration of the acceptance of my child/ward’s membership to House League, I, the guardian/parent, agree as follows:
1. I understand that they cannot play until after this registration form has been validated and the registration data has been entered in The Ontario
Soccer Association’s computerized registration system.
2. I have reviewed the Waiver (click here) and my signature affixed hereto, or by Checking the Terms box online, indicates my agreement with such waiver.
3. I have read the Club Code of Conduct (click here) and my signature affixed hereto, or by Checking the Terms box online, indicates my agreement with such Club Code of Conduct.
4. As required by Ontario Law, I have reviewed the “Rowan’s Law: Concussion Awareness Resources” for my child under 18.
5. I am aware of the Perth United Soccer Club and House League bylaws, policies, rules and regulations and agree to abide by them and to be bound by
6. I accept sole responsibility for our personal possessions and athletic equipment and agree to abide by the COVID-19 pandemic guidelines as instructed by the Provincial Government, Health Unit, Town of Perth and Club Officials.
By signing and dating (or submitting online) this form you agree that you have registered and will be bound to by this Legal Agreement even if you have not read this agreement.