Competitive Youth Division (Boys & Girls 8-18yrs)
Registering for the 2020 ERSL Competitive teams means that your child has been accepted onto the team roster of one of our competitive coaches. Contact them directly, if you are unsure.
2020 Projected Teams
U9B (2012/2011) – Mike Smith
U10G (2011/2010) – Tanya Peden
U11B (2009/2010) – Paul Miller
U12B (2009/2008) – Stephen Morrison
U13G (2007/2008) – Mark Wheeler
U15G (2006/2005) – Matt Craig
U18G (2003/2002) – Kevin Fisher
U15 Girls important info
Pay for Tryouts HERE
and include the name of your participant in the NOTES section.
Try Outs are currently suspended. We will contact you with new dates once the schools re-open.
**All interested participants in the Summer Season, must also follow the instructions below to Pay and Register for the summer season to receive the early bird discount. Any players that do NOT make the team will be refunded their summer fee without penalty.**
If accepted onto the Summer Squad by the coaching staff, spring training will take place at The Stewart School, April 9 – May 14th
Thursdays from 8PM – 9PM
Printable ERSL Registration form, for mailing or in person registrations only – Click Here
BELOW is for 2020 Online Registration – Competitive ERSL / Fees : $230
PAY IN FULL by March 31st and receive a $20 Early Bird Discount!
PAY with Visa, Mastercard, American Express and INTERAC Flash®, from the comfort of your own home ..
There are THREE Steps to Fully Register a Player Online. Please follow the instructions carefully.
1. PAY HERE : Perth United Soccer Club Store
2. Record your ORDER NUMBER from the ABOVE transaction.
3. FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW, and INSERT YOUR ORDER NUMBER in the APPROPRIATE FIELD, as proof of payment.
NOTE : If you are a JUMPSTART or BURSARY Recipient, Start at Step 3, and enter your Application Approval Number (ON# in the ORDER Field)
Payments not received within 24hrs of submitting the online registration form will be cancelled.
Registration Forms not received within 24hr of submitting a payment will be cancelled.
After PAYMENT, FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
This Registration Form, and the statement below, as well as the Waiver, must be read, signed and dated with payment made. For online registrations, pressing the SUBMIT button means you have read and agree to the Waiver and that all information included is correct.
In consideration of the acceptance of my child/ward’s membership to House League, I, the guardian/parent, agree as follows:
1. I understand that they cannot play until after this registration form has been validated and the registration data has been entered in The Ontario
Soccer Association’s computerized registration system.
2. I have reviewed the Waiver (click here) and my signature affixed hereto, or by Checking the Terms box online, indicates my agreement with such waiver.
3. I have read the Club Code of Conduct (click here) and my signature affixed hereto, or by Checking the Terms box online, indicates my agreement with such Club Code of Conduct.
4. As required by Ontario Law, I have reviewed the “Rowan’s Law: Concussion Awareness Resources” for my child under 18.
5. I am aware of the Perth United Soccer Club and House League bylaws, policies, rules and regulations and agree to abide by them and to be bound by
6. I accept sole responsibility for our personal possessions and athletic equipment.
By signing and dating (or submitting online) this form you agree that you have registered and will be bound to by this Legal Agreement even if you have not read this agreement.