Registering for the GLSL means you would like to be on one of the following recreational teams by age group; contact the coach named if you’d like more information. Or you would like to volunteer to run a group of kids in an age group listed. You must have at least 10-15 players to organize a new team with our club.
Coaches & Practice Times are TBA:
U10 Girls (2012/2011) – Monday Nights
U10 Boys (2012/2011) – Tuesday Nights
U12 Boys (2010/2009) – Wednesday Nights
U12 Girls (2010/2009) – Thursday Nights
U14 Girls (2008/2007) – Wednesday Nights
U14 Boys (2008/2007) – Tuesday Nights
U17 Girls (2006/2005/2004) – Sunday Nights
U17 Boys (2006/2005/2004) – Sunday Nights
30+ Women – 11 v 11, Sunday Nights
40+ Women – 11 v 11, Friday Nights
Adult Men – 2005+ years of age, 9 v 9, Sunday Nights
Adult Women – 2005+ years of age, 7 v 7, Sunday Nights
Mixed Division – 2005+ years of age, 7v7, Sunday Nights
BELOW is for 2021 Online Registration – Recreational GLSL / Fees : $TBD
PLEASE submit a registration form for each participant in your household.
1. No PAYMENTS Required at this time, purchase PUSC Gear HERE : Perth United Soccer Club Store
2. FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW. Please note that a payment will be required prior to the start of the season.
NOTE : If you are a JUMPSTART or BURSARY Recipient enter your Application Approval Number (ON# in the ORDER Field)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
This Registration Form, and the statement below, as well as the Waiver, must be read, signed and dated with payment made. For online registrations, pressing the SUBMIT button means you have read and agree to the Waiver and that all information included is correct.
In consideration of the acceptance of my child/ward’s membership to House League, I, the guardian/parent, agree as follows:
1. I understand that they cannot play until after this registration form has been validated and the registration data has been entered in The Ontario
Soccer Association’s computerized registration system.
2. I have reviewed the Waiver (click here) and my signature affixed hereto, or by Checking the Terms box online, indicates my agreement with such waiver.
3. I have read the Club Code of Conduct (click here) and my signature affixed hereto, or by Checking the Terms box online, indicates my agreement with such Club Code of Conduct.
4. As required by Ontario Law, I have reviewed the “Rowan’s Law: Concussion Awareness Resources” for my child under 18, or if I am an adult participant between the ages of 18 – 26 years old.
5. I am aware of the Perth United Soccer Club and House League bylaws, policies, rules and regulations and agree to abide by them and to be bound by
6. I accept sole responsibility for my, or my child’s conduct, personal possessions and athletic equipment and agree to abide by the COVID-19 pandemic guidelines as instructed by the Provincial Government, Health Unit and Town of Perth.
By signing and dating (or submitting online) this form you agree that you have registered and will be bound to by this Legal Agreement even if you have not read this agreement.