Registering for the GLSL means you would like to be on one of the following recreational teams by age group; contact the coach named if you’d like more information. Or you would like to volunteer to run a group of kids in an age group listed. You must have at least 10-15 players to organize a new team with our club.
Coaches & Practice Times are TBA:
U10 Girls (2010/2009)
U10 Boys (2010/2009)
U12 Boys (2008/2007)
U12 Girls (2008/2007)
U14 Girls (2006/2005)
U14 Boys (2006/2005)
U16 Girls (2004/2003)
U16 Boys (2004/2003)
40+ Women – (1977) – Rep :
Printable GLSL Registration form, for mailing or in person registrations only – Click Here
BELOW is for 2019 Online Registration – Recreational GLSL / Fees : $175
PAY with Visa, Mastercard, American Express and INTERAC Flash®, from the comfort of your own home ..
There are THREE Steps to Fully Register a Player Online. Please follow the instructions carefully.
1. PAY HERE : https://squareup.com/store/perth-united-soccer-club
2. Record your RECEIPT NUMBER from the ABOVE Transaction.
3. FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW, and INSERT YOUR RECEIPT NUMBER in the APPROPRIATE FIELD, as proof of payment.
NOTE : If you are a JUMPSTART or BURSARY Recipient, Start at Step 3, and enter your Application Approval Number (ON# in the Receipt Field)
Payments not received within 24hrs of submitting the online registration form will be cancelled.
Registration Forms not received within 24hr of submitting a payment will be cancelled.
After PAYMENT, FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
This Registration Form, and the statement below, as well as the Waiver, must be read, signed and dated with payment made. For online registrations, pressing the SUBMIT button means you have read and agree to the Waiver and that all information included is correct.
In consideration of the acceptance of my child/ward’s membership to House League, I, the guardian/parent, agree as follows:
1. I understand that they cannot play until after this registration form has been validated and the registration data has been entered in The Ontario
Soccer Association’s computerized registration system.
2. I have reviewed the Waiver (click here) and my signature affixed hereto, or by Checking the Terms box online, indicates my agreement with such waiver.
3. I have read the Club Code of Conduct (click here) and my signature affixed hereto, or by Checking the Terms box online, indicates my agreement with such Club Code of Conduct.
4. I am aware of the Perth United Soccer Club and House League bylaws, policies, rules and regulations and agree to abide by them and to be bound by
5. I accept sole responsibility for our personal possessions and athletic equipment.
By signing and dating (or submitting online) this form you agree that you have registered and will be bound to by this Legal Agreement even if you have not read this agreement.