Click Here for Printable House League Registration Form,
for IN PERSON or MAIL INS ONLY
BELOW (Read & Scroll down) for 2020 Online Registration
U4 Parent and Tot ($90) for children born 2016 and 2017
U6 can Choose.. (ONE NIGHT, $90) OR (TWO NIGHTS $140) for children born 2014 and 2015
U8 ($140) for children born 2012 and 2013
Register before April 1st and received a $10 discount!
House League Soccer
(Born in 2017 – 2012)
Pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express and INTERAC Flash®, from the comfort of your own home ..
There are THREE Steps to Fully Register a Player Online. Please follow the instructions carefully.
1. PAY HERE : Perth United Soccer Club ONLINE Store
2. Record your ORDER NUMBER from the ABOVE Transaction.
3. FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW for each participant, and INSERT YOUR ORDER NUMBER in the APPROPRIATE FIELD, as proof of payment.
NOTE : If you are a JUMPSTART or BURSARY Recipient, Start at Step 3, and enter your Application Approval Number (ON# in the Receipt Field)
Payments not received within 24hrs of submitting the online registration form will be cancelled.
Registration Forms not received within 24hr of submitting a payment will be cancelled.
After PAYMENT, FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
This Registration Form, and the statement below, as well as the Waiver, must be read, signed and dated with payment made. For online registrations, pressing the SUBMIT button means you have read and agree to the Waiver and that all information included is correct.
In consideration of the acceptance of my child/ward’s membership to House League, I, the guardian/parent, agree as follows:
1. I understand that they cannot play until after this registration form has been validated and the registration data has been entered in The Ontario
Soccer Association’s computerized registration system.
2. I have reviewed the Waiver (click here) and my signature affixed hereto, or by Checking the Terms box online, indicates my agreement with such waiver.
3. I have read the Club Code of Conduct (click here) and my signature affixed hereto, or by Checking the Terms box online, indicates my agreement with such Club Code of Conduct.
4. As required by Ontario Law, I have reviewed the “Rowan’s Law: Concussion Awareness Resources” for my child under 18.
5. I am aware of the Perth United Soccer Club and House League bylaws, policies, rules and regulations and agree to abide by them and to be bound by
6. I accept sole responsibility for our personal possessions and athletic equipment.
By signing and dating (or submitting online) this form you agree that you have registered and will be bound to by this Legal Agreement even if you have not read this agreement.