BELOW (Read & Scroll down) for 2021 Online Registration
U4 Parent and Tot ($90) for children born 2017 and 2018
U6 can Choose.. (ONE NIGHT, $90) OR (TWO NIGHTS $140) for children born 2015 and 2016
U8 ($140) for children born 2013 and 2014
U9+ (NEW OPTION) Within COVID-19 Guidelines, Within Health Unit, Perth only fields – FEES TBD depending on teams and exhibition game schedule
House League Youth & Adult Soccer
PLEASE submit a registration form for each participant in your household.
1. No PAYMENTS Required at this time, purchase PUSC Gear HERE : Perth United Soccer Club Store
2. FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW. Please note that a payment will be required prior to the start of the season.
NOTE : If you are a JUMPSTART or BURSARY Recipient enter your Application Approval Number (ON# in the ORDER Field)
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
This Registration Form, and the statement below, as well as the Waiver, must be read, signed and dated with payment made. For online registrations, pressing the SUBMIT button means you have read and agree to the Waiver and that all information included is correct.
In consideration of the acceptance of my child/ward’s membership to House League, I, the guardian/parent, agree as follows:
1. I understand that they cannot play until after this registration form has been validated and the registration data has been entered in The Ontario
Soccer Association’s computerized registration system.
2. I have reviewed the Waiver (click here) and my signature affixed hereto, or by Checking the Terms box online, indicates my agreement with such waiver.
3. I have read the Club Code of Conduct (click here) and my signature affixed hereto, or by Checking the Terms box online, indicates my agreement with such Club Code of Conduct.
4. As required by Ontario Law, I have reviewed the “Rowan’s Law: Concussion Awareness Resources” for my child under 18.
5. I am aware of the Perth United Soccer Club and House League bylaws, policies, rules and regulations and agree to abide by them and to be bound by
6. I accept sole responsibility for our personal possessions, athletic equipment and agree to abide by the COVID-19 pandemic guidelines as instructed by the Provincial Government, Health Unit and Town of Perth.
By signing and dating (or submitting online) this form you agree that you have registered and will be bound to by this Legal Agreement even if you have not read this agreement.