Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic all registrations will be online for 2021
The following registration pages
will be open online MARCH 15th.
- Register for Youth House League [Age 3-8]
- Register for Youth Recreational [GLSL / Age 8-18]
- Register for Youth Competitive [ERSL / Age 8-18]
- Register for Adult Recreational [OCSL / 16+ and including OT and Masters]
- Register for Women Recreational [GLSL / 18-26 and 30+, 40+]
- Register for Youth or Adult House League [9+] *new option, within COVID-19 guidelines, within Health Unit only.
- Pay for U10 Boys Competitive Team Tryouts (Fill out the ERSL form above first)
- Register for ZOOM Soccer preparations (check the ZOOM sessions box in any of the above Summer Registration Forms, any age and ability – 10 sessions from March 30th to June 1st)
- BUY PUSC Club Gear
ZOOM Soccer Fun and Summer Preparations!
Many clubs in Eastern Ontario have taken to ZOOM to pivot with the times and provide education, fitness and skills online until we can safely gather indoors and outdoors playing the game we love, or are newly learning soccer skills. The Perth United Soccer Club is fortunate to have quality coaches and volunteers to provide this new program to participants of any age. Soccer fitness and footskills will be the main focus. Maximum slots available is 95.
630PM – 7PM, Tuesdays starts March 30th (10 Sessions minimum)
What is needed?
4′ x 4′ Space, clear of items, smooth floor, ie: try to avoid a carpeted spot
Appropriate sized ball (under 10 – SIZE 3 | 10-13 SIZE 4 | 13+ Size 5)
Athletic Clothing, socks and running shoes (barefeet is okay too!)
Internet Connection without or without video camera. IF you have a video camera it is helpful for the coaches to see your foot movements, so angle the camera waist down, or at a distance. This allows for feedback as you learn the techniques. All participants will be muted, but may ask questions via chat.
All players who register are insured by the Perth United Soccer Club through the EODSA, Ontario Soccer and Soccer Canada.